General Information

To ensure receipt of university documents and mailed information, be sure your address is up to date. It is the student's responsibility to inform the University of any incorrect address information in the system. You may change your address by accessing UAccess.

An instructor's signature is required on the Change of Schedule form available online, or in Registration and Transcripts office, Room 210, Administration Building. Return form to the Office Registration and Transcripts.

Students are responsible for determining their eligibility for upper-division courses. If you are unsure of prerequisite requirements, see the department or dean's office.

Eller College (BPA) Courses: Registration in upper-division courses housed in the Eller College of Business and Public Administration is restricted to Eller students having attained Advanced Standing in the College. These are courses in ACCT, ECON, FIN, MAP, MKTG, and MIS. Non-Eller or non-degree seeking students may not take these restricted courses. This applies as well to registration for courses cross-listed with courses housed in the Eller College. B AD 301, 302, and 303 are available only to non-Eller students over UAccess.

Note: Enrollment in Economics 300 and 330 does not require Eller College Advanced Standing during Winter Session. Public Administration classes are open, except 405, 410, and 470 which require Advanced Standing.

You must have advanced standing to register for 300 or 400 level courses. Contact your departmental advisor.

Refer to the College of Law website at for details.

The University of Arizona reserves the right to cancel classes due to low enrollments and to make scheduling changes without notice. If this occurs, you may change courses with no penalty or obtain a full refund.

Refer to the Important Dates regarding Change of Schedule.

All Grade Replacement Opportunity forms are now done online, on UAccess. See Important Dates for details. For complete details on GRO regulations, see the online General Catalog.

The same grading system for spring and fall semesters is also used for summer & winter classes. For details, check the UA online General Catalog.

All regulations of the University of Arizona as set forth in the online General Catalog are in effect during the summer and winter except as modified by statements in this schedule.

See the options on the Registrar's website, for details.

As a registered student you are required to have a CatCard. The CatCard office is located in the Student Union Business Services Center, Room 142. The office is open Monday thru Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Their phone number is (520) 626.9162; fax (520) 626.9161. Their website is

Some courses may have prerequisites. Check the General Catalog for complete course descriptions and prerequisites. If you register for a course without having the required prerequisites, you may be dropped from the course.

An hour of work is the equivalent of 50 minutes of class time (often called a "contact hour") or 60 minutes of independent study work. A minimum of 45 hours of work - at least 15 contact hours of recitation, lecture, discussion, testing, or evaluation, seminar, or colloquium, as well as a minimum of 30 hours of student homework - by each student is required for each unit of credit. Ordinarily, a course must cover a one-week period for every unit of credit given. During summer sessions, however, six units of credit may be given over a five-week period. Arizona Board of Regents' Policies and Procedures Manual 2206 Academic Credit

Residency requirements are waived for both Summer & Winter only students. Students who plan to continue at the University will be required to complete a domicile affidavit.

Tours including historic campus buildings are available to the public through the Visitors Center. Call (520) 621-5130 for information.

Arrange for transcripts through Registration and Transcripts. Call (520) 621-3113 or visit their Office of the Registrar website for information.