General Information

To ensure receipt of university documents and mailed information, be sure your address is up to date. It is the student's responsibility to inform the University of any incorrect address information in the system. You may change your address by accessing UAccess.

Newly admitted undergrads can contact the Orientation Office (520) 621-5293 for advising information. Non-degree seeking/Winter Only students can contact the Registrar's Office at (520) 621-3113 for information.

In order to audit a course, you must fill out the online Change of Schedule form here.

Students are responsible for determining their eligibility for upper-division courses. If you are unsure of prerequisite requirements, see the department or dean's office.

Eller College (BPA) Courses: Registration in upper-division courses housed in the Eller College of Business and Public Administration is restricted to Eller students having attained Advanced Standing in the College. These are courses in ACCT, ECON, FIN, MAP, MKTG, and MIS. Non-Eller or non-degree seeking students may not take these restricted courses. This applies as well to registration for courses cross-listed with courses housed in the Eller College. BNAD 301, 302, and 303 are available only to non-Eller students over web registration.

Note: Enrollment in Economics 300 and 330 does not require Eller College Advanced Standing during Winter Session. Public Administration classes are open, except 405, 410, and 470 which require Advanced Standing.

You must have advanced standing to register for 300 or 400 level courses. Contact your departmental advisor.

The University of Arizona reserves the right to cancel classes due to low enrollments and to make scheduling changes without notice. If this occurs, you may change courses with no penalty or obtain a full refund.

Refer to the Important Dates regarding Change of Schedule. All schedule changes must be done here..


All Grade Replacement Opportunity forms are now being done online. Log in to UAccess. There is a tab at the top of your student center page. It will only appear at the beginning of each semester, (GRO filing period), when students are able to file their GRO. See Important Dates for details. For complete details on GRO regulations, see the online General Catalog.

The Winter Session uses the same grading system as spring and fall semesters. For details, check the UA online General Catalog.

All regulations of the University of Arizona as set forth in the online General Catalog are in effect during the winter except as modified by statements in this schedule.

See the current General Catalog for details.

As a registered student you are required to have a CatCard. Please check their website for times and location.

Some courses may have prerequisites. Check the General Catalog for complete course descriptions and prerequisites. If you register for a course without having the required prerequisites, you may be dropped from the course.

Unit of credit information can be found by visiting  

Residency requirements are waived for the Winter Session, but Winter only students who continue at the University will be required to complete residency forms.

Tours including historic campus buildings are available to the public through the Visitors Center. Call (520) 621-5130 for information.

Arrange for transcripts through Registration and Transcripts. Call (520) 621-3113 or visit their Registration and Transcripts website for information.

In order to successfully work on the Internet, you'll need up-to-date software. You can check out your software and download some of the required plug-ins for your course by going to the University of Arizona's Browser and Browser Settings web page.

Follow the instructions on the page to make sure you have a compatible, up-to-date browser. (Note that Netscape version 6.0 isn't recommended, even though it's more recent. It's still buggy.) If you don't have the browser you need, follow the instructions to download it.

There are some clear instructions, too, on setting your browser preferences to make sure the browser will work the best way for you.

Scroll down to the bottom of the U of A's Browser and Browser Settings web page to the Plug-ins section and click on the WebCT Browser Tune Up link to test your browser.


Your instructor may require some plug-ins to enable special features (e.g., sound, animation) to work for you. Scroll down to the bottom of the U of A's Browser and Browser Settings web page to the Plug-ins section and click on the WebCT Browser Tune Up link. Scroll down the new window to get to the Plug-ins section. Available plug-ins include Real Player, QuickTime, Shockwave, Flash, and Acrobat Reader.